I'm pretty sure everyone has seen this by now, but it's still awesome.
oh, i know. i have the record, they are totally my latest thing that i've gotten obsessed with. jim just heard "jizz in my pants" for the first time last night, if you can believe that.
What! How did he not see that before now?Fuck land, I'm on a boat muthafucka!
i seriously think the dude has been living under a rock. he didn't know "lazy sunday", "dick in a box", or the "natalie rap" either.
What what! wow. (Snack attack, muthafucka!) That shit is hilarious. I think it's so funny because they commit to it. And they're so damn white.
I'm not ashamed to say that I've been missing out on "dick in a box".
that's because you hate comedy and laughter and love.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh, i know. i have the record, they are totally my latest thing that i've gotten obsessed with. jim just heard "jizz in my pants" for the first time last night, if you can believe that.
What! How did he not see that before now?
Fuck land, I'm on a boat muthafucka!
i seriously think the dude has been living under a rock. he didn't know "lazy sunday", "dick in a box", or the "natalie rap" either.
What what! wow. (Snack attack, muthafucka!) That shit is hilarious. I think it's so funny because they commit to it. And they're so damn white.
I'm not ashamed to say that I've been missing out on "dick in a box".
that's because you hate comedy and laughter and love.
Post a Comment