I fell victim to a checkout line impulse buy the other day. There was this bag of Cracker Jack, just begging me to buy it. So I did. But I haven't eaten any of it yet. The moment hasn't been right. I might have had some Monday, but I had some peanut butter ice cream. I might have had some yesterday, but instead I had a big ginger cookie. I might have some today, but I had half a slice of lemon meringue pie already. I'm trying to eat less sugar. But I am feeling a little hungry.
I'm in tech, so I'm usually hungry and snacking in the afternoon, then pretty full after dinner. We're here until 11, and it's 8:30 now- I think I'll be having another snack soon.
9:30- I have eaten some Cracker Jack, and it isn't as good as I remember. :(
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just think, if you'd never eaten any, it would've been the best snack food ever.
That's true, I would never have been disappointed. :( (The "toy" sucked too.)
Post a Comment