I found this caterpillar last month in the backyard, and brought it inside to show Anna. Of course, it curled into a ball and didn't move, so she just sniffed my fingers and ignored it. I took it back outside and watched it hump around in its cute caterpillar way.

Here are some of my flowers. I planted the bulbs last November. I like fancy tulips.





I planted these in their pots a few weeks ago. I should probably put at least one of them in the front, but right now I really enjoy looking at them on the back step. There are pansies, snapdragons, creeping phlox, alyssum, and daisies.

This is the trellis my dad build for the back of the garage. The clematis in the middle should crawl up the trellis and bloom pretty red flowers. On either side we planted green beans. Not pictured- a small tub where I planted lettuce.

This bunny seems to like that spot, which is just a few feet away from the patio. I saw (probably) the same bunny laying in the same spot today. Anna like to sit very still and watch out the window. It's funny, because the bunny is almost as big as Anna.

I'm pretty excited about the lettuce and green beans. I thought about growing herbs, but I really wouldn't know what to do with them.
1 comment:
Nice pictures. Your flowers are very pretty!
Post a Comment