Friday, June 05, 2009

Surprisingly painless

I went to get our car registered today. (Oh yeah, we bought a car.* ) I drove downtown, parked about 3 blocks away from the DMV, and put 2 hours worth of quarters in the meter just in case. My mom had to wait 2 hours to get her new license, so I figured I'd be safe and not have to walk back to the meter. I walked over, went in to the office, saw about 30 people waiting in the drivers license area- and one waiting in the vehicle registration area. It took me about 5 minutes, and I spent most of that waiting while the nice lady typed stuff into her computer. Other than forking over $900 to the state, it was a snap.

* The new car is a 2006 Corolla, Indigo Ink Pearl. That's a fancy ass way to say dark blue.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Congratulations on the car and the non-frustrating trip to the DMV.

Scott said...

Congrats on the new ride, don't forget to add spinners.