Quick summary of today(Sunday, really):
12:30AM- 7AM: Waited in line for Wii at Ward Parkway Target
7- 7:30: Got vouchers, went home to eat a bit
7:30-8:30: Back to Target, purchased Wiis, back home
8:30-12:30PM: Slept
12:30-3: Ate, showered, unpacked Wii, etc.
3-9: Played Wii with Mike, Rocco picked up his Wii, short break in there somewhere to go get a sammich. I made 4 more batches of chex mix
9PM- 2AM: Mike left, Donald and I fell asleep on the couch
2AM: Got up, put away the chex mix, turned off all the lights, got ready for bed
3AM (ish) Blessed sleep again!
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad you got one. :)
YEA!!!!! Also feel free to send me chex mix. Or something like that. I love chex mix and now that I read about it I want to eat it. Now. MMMMMMmmmmmmm Chex mix yummy.
Holy crap, if I ever go to the Post Office an there aren't 15 people in line, I just might mail you some. I didn't feel like standing in any more lines today, so I turned around and went back home.
Post a Comment