Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Weekend in a list

In vaguely chronological order:
  • Finished the chili, tasted it in the afternoon, liked it.
  • Shared the chili with Donald and Robyn and Mike.
  • Went to opening night of Rabbit Hole with aforementioned folks
  • Chatted after the show with various people
  • Donald got sick
  • Got Japanese food with Robyn and Mike, Donald stayed at home in bed
  • Played Settlers, lost to Robyn
  • Played around in the show, swept off cars
  • Got food from Kin Lin
  • Played Settlers, lost to Robyn again
  • Swept off cars again
  • Hung lights at Union Station (UMKC)
  • Neglected sick husband by working. :(
  • Hung lights downtown at Copaken (Love, Janis)
  • Watched TV with Donald and ate leftovers
The light hang at Copaken went surprisingly well yesterday, and I discovered a good thing. The H&R Block people have an awesome cafeteria. For a reasonable price, you have at least 5 different stations and a nice salad bar to choose from. I had a nice sandwich, chips and a drink for $7.50. Sure, that's 2 bucks more than fast food, but I had a very good hot toasty sandwich including premium ingredients like portabella mushrooms. And I didn't have to leave the building. And there were at least 4 other things that I would have eaten just as happily. So that's good news, since I'm going to be spending a lot of time at that theater for the next several months at least.

1 comment:

Heather K said...

I miss my Margaret on the internet.