Saturday, April 14, 2007

back downtown

The next light hang downtown is Monday. Luckily I got my keys back yesterday, and a parking dealie to boot. Hooray! Sadly, I do have to share, but that's no surprise. Now I have to organize the carpool Monday. I'll be sharing the parking pass with the sound guy, and he lives close so that'll be no problem for the performances. I don't know how it will work for tech though. I'm sure we're going to need to be there at different times. Bah.

At the coffee shop, there's a new barista. She doesn't like the creepy guy at all. Last night she told him to leave. He vacated the table and went to the bar area, which is a considerable improvement. She's my hero. :) We've had much better luck lately at getting a table. Donald pointed out to me that there are only about 2 weeks of classes left. 2007 is speeding by.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

yay new barista!