Last night I made 14 layers of dip, and Donald helped. Okay, actually we made two seperate 7-layer dips but it's more fun to say 14 layers. We're having another potluck at the theater today so I made one to take and one for home. The show continues to go on, in a dull manner. I continue to get a lot of reading done.
Lately at Muddy's I've been enjoying melon Italian sodas. A barista suggested it, and I'm getting very fond of them. They're a pretty pale green color, and don't taste like any specific melon. It sounds kinda gross but is surprisingly tasty. The melon flavor isn't too strong, and combined with the fizzy soda water it makes for a very refreshing drink.
I walked 40 minutes Friday morning. It felt good to stretch my legs again. It hurt a little because I'm out of practice. I decided I need to walk earlier that I did Friday. I got home about 10:30 and it was getting pretty warm out. I can achieve this if I do not turn on my computer first thing when I wake up. If I eat first, then walk, then shower, THEN waste time on computer I should be able to finish my walk before the firey thing in the sky gets too hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Try Melon Italian Cream Sodas with half and half mixed in with them. I like the italian cream sodas better.
That sounds like a tasty idea. I'll do that.
Post a Comment