I won another pair of shoes on eBay last night. I like my Ecco receptors so much that I want more pairs, preferably as cheap as possible. This style is a year old now, so the internet is really my only option. This auction was going for $.99 up until yesterday afternoon. A few hours and bids later, the shoes are mine. For $24 shipped. Such a price! I'm super excited how cheap I got these. :) Now I have blue, grey, and yellow. If I get a chance to get red, I'll go for it. I'd probably buy another blue too, since that's my oldest and most worn pair.If anybody but me watched Studio 60 last night, let's discuss. In my opinion, that was a pretty lame episode. The whole brother-POW thing is a bit too much drama for this show. It would have been more appropriate on West Wing, but it just seemed out of place here. There was too much sentiment in all the story lines, and not enough humor. My eyes rolled up into my head a few times all on their own. At least the episodes they aired before it was cancelled were better than this one.

2 comments:
I totally missed it. Stupid hanging out with friends.
You didn't miss much. You can catch it online, if you are so inclined.
Post a Comment