Monday, September 03, 2007

whiskey and brownies?

Donald and I finally went to visit his grandparents yesterday. We hadn't been to visit them in a long time. It was a nice visit- but she made us eat brownies. She made me have ice cream with mine. Crazy, right? Forcing people to eat nice fresh brownies? Okay, it was voluntary brownie consumption. Grandpa offered us whiskey, as usual. :) See, he offers us Sprite, and when we decline, he runs down the list of other beverages on hand usually finishing with whiskey. I wonder what he'd do if we said we DID want whiskey? Grandma said she had no computer questions for Donald. She did ask him to set the clock on the VCR, so he re-set up the whole thing. I guess he's got to fix something. He did download some updates for the computer, but that's it.

No comments: