Yesterday I wanted to play Wii Sports again, which led to the inevitable sore right shoulder. Why do I insist on swinging the wiimote so hard? I'm not really throwing a bowling ball, dammit! Donald and I played a bit of tennis, baseball and bowling together before quitting because we were hot. I had the air off because it's starting to cool down to a decent temperature at times. Those cool times are not 4 in the afternoon. If I can remember to close the windows and turn the air back on before it gets up to 80ยบ, wii will be able to maintain comfortable temperatures.
Donald and I hung out at Mike's 2 nights in a row. We joked that the people at Muddy's will think we're dead. Mike got a 360, so we've been enjoying the new thing. He downloaded/bought Carcassone, which was much more fun after we read the instructions. I can't imagine playing it with actual cards though, it would be worse than Settlers for scooting around and coming undone. Do you play it in the floor? (Robyn actually has this game.) Another reason to go to Mike's is the new ice cream place. Miami Ice is the name, and their unique treat is shaved ice with a blob of custard at the bottom, available in many sno-cone like flavors. They also have some very tasty ice creams, and we've barely begun sampling them. The best thing is how cheap they are, and how much they give you for it. The total bill for Donald and me has been under $4. If you get a waffle cone, they fill the bottom with chocolate chips, then stuff about 2 scoops of ice cream into it. I couldn't finish mine the other day. If you get a regular cone, they still stuff about 2 scoops worth of ice cream on top, so you have to eat fast before it melts and becomes a tipping hazard. Tasty goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We play it on our dining table- it's not a problem.
Post a Comment