Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Driving sucks
I hate driving. Actually, I hate all the other people driving. The people who don't follow the traffic rules. The people who run red lights, don't yield, switch lanes without signaling, take up more than one lane when driving, park in places that block the street, and talk on their cell phones while doing all that and more. It seems like every time I drive, some stupid fucker nearly causes an accident. I wish we had a subway system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh yeah, it's dirty and noisy all right, and so is the rest of the city. (Homeless filled? No, it is not.) It's a very efficient way to get around.
I would even take the old Athens subway (old wooden rails, and I think its pulled by a mule) over driving on the highway, people are stupid when they get behind the wheel.
Ha ha, pulled by a mule!
i LIKED the nyc subways.
but the DC ones were better.
It was a long long time ago, but I do remember the DC subways being very nice. They were clean and easy to navigate.
I love my Chicago L. But we do have all the homeless people. Our mayor doesn't seem to want to crack down on them the way Rudy and Bloomie have.
Post a Comment