
I've had Animal Crossing for 2 days and I already want the DS version. It's not exciting, but it does hook you in. The premise is that you move into this little town, and you have to buy a house to live in, but you don't have enough money. So the first thing you do is pay off your loan! Wow, fun! You earn money by doing errands for the animals, or shaking trees or whatever. Then later you get to make your house bigger, and decorate it, and collect fish...
It's on Gamecube, so you can get it at your local Gamestop for about $17. Hurry though, they're clearing out all their Gamecube stuff.
Wii version forthcoming!

3 comments:
Amazing how these dressed-up games about real life are so captivating. I'm playing the virtual interactive version right now; my next objective is to go to bed. What a wacky game.
It's all about the cute animals. Real life would be so much more palatable if the IRS guy were actually a panda!
"I'm getting audited, but, gee, isn't he cute!"
Post a Comment