I went out and bought Animal crossing for the DS last night. I'm weak. It's not exactly the same as the 'cube version, but is just as engaging.
One problem with both games is that they follow the clock in real time. This is a bit of an issue when you want to play in the middle of the night, since the store is closed. You can't do a whole lot when the store is closed. You can change the time and date in game, but you don't want to do that. If you do that, (or if you turn off the game without saving) a mole by the name of Resetti chews you out the next time you play. Then you have to click through a lot of text. I'm told that if you keep doing it the text gets longer and longer, then he makes you write an apology! Moral of the story: change the time on your DS/cube/Wii.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment