Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I just bought some juice


I bought it from Amazon. The price was really good, and they gave me $.99 shipping. For 48 cans of liquid, I think that's a steal. Have any of you tried Izze? Donald and I love it. It's 70% fruit juice and 30% sparkling water. It satisfies my craving for the fizzy, and with no HFCS. I probably first had this stuff at Chipotle, where it goes nicely with your burrito. They also have it at Starbucks. More importantly (to me) they have it at Costco, where the 12 pack (12 oz bottles) goes for $10.99. At Whole Foods you can probably pay $5.99 for 4, so the Costco price is really good. Amazon just gave me 24 cans (8.4 oz) for $15. I don't always want 12oz of fizzy deliciousness, and putting the lid back on just lets the fizz out. I'm looking forward to the smaller size.

Flavors we love: Clementine
Flavors we like: Blackberry, Pomegranate
Flavors we don't like so much: Apple
Flavors we haven't had: Blueberry, Grapefruit, Peach

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Peach is also delicious. I am not fond of Bluberry and I have not had apple. But this is awesome to know!