* Ice cream. I've had some, but I just want more. Friday we went to Miami ice, but I had a Miami Ice which was very tasty but not the same. Saturday we went to Foo's but custard is melty and they put pecans instead of almonds in my concrete so I still want ice cream. In a waffle cone.
* Enchiladas. Donald and I went to Mannys a week ago and whatever the sauce is that they use for enchiladas, I want to EAT it. We all tried to go to Mannys on Friday but it was busy so we went to another place that was good but not the same so I still want enchiladas.
* Delicious Asian noodles. It's frikking hot here and not the time to eat warm noodly soup. That doesn't stop me from wanting it. About a month ago I looked at too many pictures of food online and haven't gotten any noodles so I still want delicious noodles.
Izze update: Izze in a can isn't as delightfully fizzy as Izze in a bottle. It's still really tasty though.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment