Friday, June 17, 2005

How did I get dumped with this?

Victor left me his key in so I could collect his mail for him when his tenant moved out. Well, she's moved out, and now I'm somehow dumped with cleaning up after her. She left me $160 and a pile of sloppy notes explaining what to do.
One task was to mail these 4 boxes. These are not ordinary boxes. They are boxes of BOOKS. Large boxes. I barely could lift one of them. I took them to UPS and the grand total? $146. Two of them weighed nearly 55 pounds, and the other 2 were about 20. I called her and left her a message telling her all about it. There had better be more money coming my way, because I won't be cleaning anything for $14. How did this become my problem? I don't like to clean, and I certainly don't like to clean other people's crap. Other people I've never even friggin met. Oh boy, do I not care about this.
Now I'm still supposed to bag up a whole lot of trash and move crap to the basement, etc.

In geographically closer news, crazy neighbor girl planted some tomatoes and basil on the south side of the house yesterday. (No, she hasn't replanted my friggin bulbs yet) That's all well and good, but the problem lies in little rodent teeth. Our area has a LOT of bunnies. I predict that they will eat her plants.

No comments: