The new new glasses aren't cutting it. I wore them for 2 full days before giving up and putting on my old ones. Now, I get to look forward to Dr. VanDerwhatsis telling me blah blah blah, it takes awhile to get used to blah blah blah. Sigh.
Today's going to be frickin' teriffic outside, which I get to celebrate by doing 2 plays in the dark. At least it isn't cold and dark. In the booth, it is so warm that we brought in a fan, to stir the hot air up. However onstage, there's a vent that's so cold that the stage crew was asking for black parkas last night.
May today's shows have no odd technical glitches. In the past few days, there have been a number of odd things happening. Nothing huge or showstopping, but still stuff that shouldn't have been a problem. I had to reset a node onstage that shouldn't ever need resetting. The Wireless Remote Focus Unit wasn't getting a signal, and the LCD houselight control panel developed a weird glitch. And so forth. So cross yor fingers for no more odd stuff.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
*crosses fingers*
it's probably a ghost.
that's my guess.
also, heather's and jim's blog comment boxes validate comments with a much, much shorter code than yours. seriously, the one i just typed in was at least twice as long as either of theirs.
i don't think you had anything to do with it, but i'm just sayin'...
I've noticed everyone's verification codes getting longer
Post a Comment