Much like Tuesday's, only less so. Yesterday I played Oblivion pretty much all day. Today, I think I might be getting better. I felt well enough to actually get off my ass and DO something, at least. Now, this is not to be confused with when I'm not sick but play Oblivion all day. That's just lack of motivation. Today I vaccuumed, put away the X-Mas tree, (Shut up, it's small and I just didn't get around to it) made a few bead ornaments for the tree next year, sewed a patch on my jeans, made hard boiled eggs and made some tuna salad. Pretty productive, I think.
Now my free time is about over for the day, which is weird because it's 4:15. At 4:45 I'll get the car, leave at 5, meet my carpool at 5:15, to get to the theater at 5:30. The show's at 7, and I'll be home about 10. It's a really odd schedule to get used to, just because it makes me eat dinner at 4:30, or take it with me and eat at the theater after I do dimmer check. That one's a bit of a gamble, because if something goes wrong that I need to fix, I might not have time to eat. Either way, I'll be hungry when I get home.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
March! It's March!
I said shaddup!
Post a Comment