Yesterday I made chex mix, so my house smells like Worcestershire sauce. :) It's nice, actually.
I got my teeth cleaned yesterday. I'm out of dental insurance money for the year so I paid out of pocket. I don't understand how it could cost $110 to clean your teeth. The dentist pokes around with the pointy tool for a couple minutes, then the assistant polishes them for a couple more minutes, then the fun part starts. The flossing. I ask them to be gentle, but they aren't. My teeth are really close together, so the process of jamming the floss between my teeth always ends with the floss slamming into my gums. Sigh.
I saw Enchanted this week. It was very charming. Parts of it were eye-rollingly corny, but they were supposed to be. The big song and dance number in Central Park was really fun. I'd recommend it for a good time.
Today I'm going to broil a steak. It's in my fridge, thawed and ready to go.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I want to see enchanted, but I don't know when I will have time. I am all busy with seeing actual people instead of movie people.
Also, the next movie I go see will probably be Beowulf in 3-D on the IMAX next weekend. I am making Sam come with me.
If I went to see Enchanted I'd just be wondering what the hell happened to Cyclops the whole time. "Y'know, I never wanted to admit it before, but I agree with Logan; Summers is a pussy!"
You should both know my steak turned out pretty decent.
Post a Comment