I dreamed last night that we were staying at my Grandma's, and there was a tiny gray puffball kitten in our room. Robyn kept having to scruff her to get her to quit attacking our feet. Somebody told me she was pregnant, and I thought "good, we can get a kitten to be Anna's friend." In the dream this all made sense.
In the other dream, I was at work with Cat, (1) in a place that was not the theater but seemed kind of like an enormous school. It was still summer in the dream, so not many people were around. We were talking in the lobby and we saw Jerry(2) go out the front door pushing a 6' spool made up of 6 smaller spools of colorful and sometimes sparkling 1" tubing. In the dream I knew this was for an upcoming production, and that it was some kind of rope lighting. So Cat and I were checking a storage room for something and in the room was a genie lift and in the lift Nick(3) had left his wrench. I thought it was funny that he had left his wrench at work all summer. We left for the day and went to leave the building by going out the side door of a large stairwell, but I went back to use the bathroom. I looked one way down the hallway, and found a library. I went the other way down the hallway and I finally found one. Through the door was another large room, where some other people were setting up tables for some kind of event with ornate tablecloths and furniture. In the bathroom. I went through to the other side of the room and through a hallway into a bathroom that also included showers and baroque styling. All that time I was thinking about Cat waiting for me outside in her car.
Then I was awakened by jackhammers on the sidewalk so I'll never know what would have happened next.
(1) Cat is the electrician, and her name is a coincidence
(2) Jerry is a manager and wouldn't be pushing anything
(3) Nick is an electrician
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There is a lime Izze too! I brought it home today from the store. Tell you how it is when we taste it.
Post a Comment