I dreamed that Robyn and I went to observe a dance class. We were in a studio, observing, but the dance teacher wasn't playing any music, and the dancers were all kids. She had a radio station on low, and there didn't seem to be any specific choreography. I said to Robyn that the dancers would surely have an easier time counting if the teacher turned the radio off. Robyn thought that was pretty funny.
Then, instead of being in a dance studio, we were outside in a big field. I was bored, and I thought I could see across the field that anna had gotten out of the car. I went towards the car (which was my mom's, and to the east about half a block) and instead headed north, along this big wall. The field was lower than the parking lot so there was a fence at the top of a stone wall on the parking lot side. Kinda like an area in Kotor, but on the other side the field just kept on going. The wall curved back and forth around towards the north for about a city block. Big field.
When I got around to the end of the wall, there was a small u-shaped area and I could see a cat. I petted her once, decided she had some kind of bugs, and decided to play with her at a distance. She was the same size as Anna, but with the coloring of Chloe, although with more orange than gray. Sitting in the grass, she acted like Anna, with her tongue out. She looked like she wanted to play, so I picked some tall grass (About 3' tall) to use as a toy. As I wiggled the grass behind a tree and she pounced on it, my mom called over the side of the fence and told me that I shouldn't get too far away, because someone could kidnap me. Then she said that we had to go soon, because someone had called her about furniture insurance.
I woke up about 10 minutes ago, and Anna is currently warming my lap, no bugs, the proper color.
Friday, August 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
weird
Post a Comment