Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Robyn and I went shoppin' yesterday. It was fun, although every time we turned around somehow an hour was gone. It was nice to get out, and we had a good time. Then Donald met us after work, and we went to Outback to cure our steak cravings.

Today I did some errands, and went to a production meeting for Killer Joe. Turns out that we're going to hang lights SUNDAY and I got a set drawing TODAY. This is kinda stupid, as I've been asking for the set drawing for awhile now. So I worked on that tonight.

Idiot drivers piss me off. I was turning left into the theater parking lot, when stupid guy nearly creams me turning left out of the parking lot. Guess who has right of way, jackass? Not you! Ugh.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Yeah! You tell her Kevin!

Margaret said...

WTF?

Robyn said...

ditto

Margaret said...

I deleted it. take that, blog spammer!