
My throat hurts less today. Last night, I decided if it didn't feel better this morning I was going to go to the doctor. It was very painful to swallow. Donald and I looked on the internet and determined that my tonsils are giving me trouble. I called Student Health yesterday afternoon, but they were booked up and not open again until Monday. I'll probably go Monday.
To the right is the cake I made for my sister's birthday Thursday. My mom baked the cakes, and I took it from there. It's made from two 9" round layers, about an inch thick. I tried some blue spray food coloring on the sunset, which is okay but I won't try it again. Those are chocolate chips for the coconuts, I used a knife to shave off the pointy top part and make them round. That was my mom's clever idea. Playing with icing is fun, although it was kind of hard not to cough on the cake while I worked.

2 comments:
awesome cake!
yummy.
Post a Comment