Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I didn't do any work last night. I was just too tired. Donald and I ordered Chinese when I got home, and they sent dumplings instead of wonton. I called back to complain, and they grudgingly told me not to touch the dumplings. I assumed that meant they'd bring me wonton, and it did. When they arrived, they told me not to let donald order, because he said "dumplings." He didn't. I was standing there when he called. Sigh. What do you do when your favorite Chinese delivery place starts to screw up all the time?

I fought off sleep on the couch as we watched TV, and it eventually won. Then my phone rang and my lovely cozy sleep was gone. I went to bed early.

Not last night, but the night before, I dreamed that my parents bought a house in the woods. It was in a little community of houses, with nice landscaping and a small pond outside that I planned to swim in when it got warm. I knew that there was a much bigger lake nearby. You couldn't see any other houses because there were a lot of trees inbetween. The house had belonged to someone else beore, and it came stocked with furniture and stuff. There was a little dog there, named Sacha. She was one of those dogs that looks like a Jack Russell terrier, but is taller and thinner. I felt bad for her, because I knew that she was just there and nobody really loved her. Inside the house was kind of dark, and in the bedroom where I slept, it seemed that someone had tacked blankets up on the ceiling. I was looking forward to exploring the house more, but I had to wake up and go to work. :(

No comments: