Saturday, March 17, 2007

ungghh

I felt a little tickle in my throat a couple days ago, and now it hurts to swallow. I hate being sick. We have 2 shows today, so there's no time for napping either. Sigh. In between shows we're having a grilled sandwich potluck. Everybody's bringing sandwich fixins' and little grills. I'm bringing that delicious crunchy cabbage salad.

Third trip to the eye doctor yesterday. She thinks the lens material may be what's wrong now, so they're making them again. Should get the new new new glasses in a week and a half. :(

3 comments:

Robyn said...

hugs and chicken soup! Hope the new new new glasses work out.

Jim said...

imagine if you were blind and you had to keep sending the seeing eye dogs back. "This one keeps walking me out into traffic." "This one just licks himself all the time." That would suck.

Sorry you're sick.

Heather K said...

Margaret should get a cartoon about her and seeing eye dogs.