I might get my microwave back sometime soon. It seems like an awful long time to wait. All I can say is that it had damn well better work for the next 20 years with no problems. After all, that's why people buy stuff from Sears. It should never die. My parents have a Sears washing machine that my dad bought before he met my mom, and he bought it used. It still works. That's what I expect from Sears.
Sunday Donald and I went to Costco. I love going there in the middle of the day, because the people with the samples are out. I had a mini quiche, (kinda squishy) a taste of take-and-bake pot pie (not bad) and a ghiradelli brownie. (delicious) Of all the samples I've tried, I think I've only bought one thing because I tasted it. But I sure love samples. :D In the evening I went to a dance rehearsal, and when I got back we watched Grey's Anatomy. We're hooked on that damn show. It's pretty soapy, but quite entertaining.
Last night I dreamed that there was a big hole in the kitchen floor between my apartment and the one below. It wasn't my apartment here though, it was the apartment where I stayed in Sacramento, and the people I stayed with had already moved out. Part of my floor was gone, and the ceiling below had linoleum on the top side, just like a kitchen floor. Anna hopped down there, and wandered around between the floors. Then she fell through to the downstairs apartment. So I could now see through clearly to the other apartment, and I told the preson downstairs I'd come down to meet her and get my cat. The problem was that she'd go to the front door, but I'd be at the back; and then we'd switch. And that's all I remember.
Today was a light hang in Spencer. My arms are quite tired, but we got to leave a little before 5 so I have no complaints. I have another dance rehearsal to go to tonight, and hopefully there will be time to get some coffee too.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment