Saturday, April 01, 2006

After going to bed in a crappy mood, I had some very weird dreams. At one point, I needed to get across a big field that I knew had monsters in it, but I thought I saw a path so I went for it. I got through, to the road on the other side, but there was a monster there too. I threw some fireballs at it, but it killed me anyway, so I reloaded, because I wisely saved before entering the field.

At another point, I was in a place with a bunch of people from school, and I had the impression that we'd just finished doing a big project or something like that. It came out that J and R had been sleeping together secretly. (This is completely ludicrious in reality, for so many reasons.) Both of them also have significant others, who didn't seem all that bothered. Another J was filling out a form and writing on it "sleeping with each other." It was very odd. Also odd was that the building we were in had a bunch of weird areas you could climb to up ladders, then sit in a chair once you got up there.

Later I was in a checkout line with some food, when I realized that the person in front of me was Kevin, but I hadn't recognized him earlier. Then, since nobody was checking my lunch out, I checked myself out. I used the scanner and the credit card thing and everything. The clerk came back and was very flustered, because it seemed that I'd done it wrong. Well, I figured that's why they have a clerk.

Somewhere in the dreams there were also houses, and Japanese food.

No comments: