Oh holy shit that is cute! It is almost make you cry or ovulate or throw up cute!!!!
Is it wrong that that picture makes me think of clapping?
Yes, it is wrong.You heartless bastard! Apparently Donald wants to squish it too, so you are both party poopers. Speaking of poop, I bet if you squished it it'd poop on you. So there.(So cute...)
I think I'd have more to worry about then some poop.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh holy shit that is cute! It is almost make you cry or ovulate or throw up cute!!!!
Is it wrong that that picture makes me think of clapping?
Yes, it is wrong.
You heartless bastard! Apparently Donald wants to squish it too, so you are both party poopers. Speaking of poop, I bet if you squished it it'd poop on you. So there.
(So cute...)
I think I'd have more to worry about then some poop.
Post a Comment