Thursday, April 20, 2006

another dream

I dreamed last night that I was working on a show (gee, that's new) and it was about 5 minutes until curtain for a preview. I decided to say hi to my grandparents on the way over to the theater, because they were right across the street. I went in to say hi to my grandpa, and he was working on a project involving a countertop. I told him I was going to say hi to grandma, and went to find her in the basement.

The basement was much larger than any real basement, and I saw a figure at the end. I went over to her, but it wasn't grandma, it was a small woman who smiled, but didn't say anything. I talked to her for a minute, and touched her shoulder, then she went around a corner and disappeared. I realized that she was a ghost, specifically the ghost of Sarah Grace, who was my great great great great great grandmother. (In the dream anyway.) I tried to get her to come back but no luck.

I went upstairs and had just about given up on finding grandma, when I saw a lump under the covers at the foot of the bed. I pulled back the covers and there she was, she'd been hiding, but she was Gray Kitty. Apparently, my grandma is an animagus. And, then I was late for the preview.

2 comments:

Heather K said...

sweet your grandma is an animagus and a grey kitty at that!!!!

Margaret said...

Gray Kitty lives next door to my parents. So not only can my grandma turn into a cat, she can turn into a boy cat. Now that's talent!