Saturday, April 29, 2006

The end is in sight...

This is what I've been working on all week. Well, most of it. My smaller portfolio is not in the picture, and I've been working on it too. It contains almost all the pictures shown below, and a quite a few more. But generally speaking, this is a good sample of all the shows I've done in the past 3 years.

click for very big


Starting on the top left, we have: Killer Joe, Tape, a sampling of dance, Measure for Measure, and Good. The next row has Crumbs From the Table of Joy, Dialogues des Carmelites, and The Trial.

It, uh, looks like a lot more in real life. :) I still have a few things to reprint, or print for the first time, but I'm ALMOST done printing pictures. I may yet escape ink poisoning.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Holy shit. I just realized how small your cat is in that picture.

Margaret said...

Yeah. That's pretty much the whole room, from table on the left to wall on the right. The majority of those pics are about 8x10. The big one on the right was printed on 13x19 paper.

I think I have too many pictures. I may have to cut some...

Jim said...

Well, I don't think I've seen any of these shows and the pictures look great. I think you should include them all.

Margaret said...

I want to include them all, but then again I don't want to take up the entire room when I set this stuff up. I know the other students won't have this much, but still. Arg! I still have to mount them all on foam core for easy load-in.