skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Happy november holiday
Hope you're all having tasty foodz today. Have a laff:
(click to read)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Margaret
I was hoping I could be a cat when I grew up, but it turned out that wasn't available as a major.
View my complete profile
My Blogger Panel 3
Get great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
2009
(36)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(86)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(150)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
▼
2006
(202)
►
December
(17)
▼
November
(19)
Anna gets cuddlier as the temperature drops
Today I covered 2 windows in plastic. In order to...
mission complete
I made a pie
Happy november holiday
Today I love
I just cracked myself the hell up
Something in the air this year seems to be causing...
2 reasons Mike sucks
For Mike
I've had a busy and profitable week. I managed to...
Today is the last performance and strike of Hamlet...
An "Oh snap" moment
I dreamed last night that Jon and Jen wanted to ha...
Domo = no go
It is good, in the sun
A study of drunken Mario Kart, with Bagel Bites
Another opera opened: check
Halloween: offloading food you don't want
►
October
(15)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(24)
►
2005
(180)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(21)
Labels
"cooking"
(2)
"food"
(1)
annoying
(1)
bar
(1)
books
(5)
bored
(1)
BSG
(1)
candy
(1)
coffee
(2)
cold
(1)
cookies
(2)
cookin' outdoors
(1)
cooking
(9)
cooking blues
(1)
crafts
(2)
crappy theater hatred
(1)
cute
(15)
Donald being dumb
(1)
downtown
(2)
dream
(3)
driving hatred
(1)
FAIL
(1)
family
(1)
flowers
(4)
food
(19)
games
(5)
glasses
(1)
goddamn cat
(2)
haiku
(3)
haircut
(1)
house
(2)
humor
(7)
ice
(1)
joke from grandma
(1)
meatballs
(1)
misc
(3)
monies
(1)
movies
(17)
moving
(3)
music
(1)
mysteries
(1)
nerdliness
(1)
Netflix is awesome
(1)
new house
(1)
Olympics
(3)
ouch
(1)
pain
(2)
photos
(48)
poison
(1)
rant
(2)
rip off
(1)
sewing
(1)
shoppin'
(1)
sick
(1)
Slow Cooker
(1)
snow
(3)
spicy-spicy
(1)
sports
(1)
stupid
(1)
sudoku
(1)
summer hatred
(3)
t-shirt addiction
(1)
tasty
(1)
tasty treats
(2)
tech
(12)
tedium
(1)
theatre
(13)
theatre nerd humor
(1)
trains
(1)
treats
(1)
TV
(4)
unseasonably warm
(1)
v. funny
(1)
video games
(3)
videos
(8)
visit
(1)
weather
(2)
work
(1)
x-mas lights
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment