Thursday, November 09, 2006

I dreamed last night that Jon and Jen wanted to have a LAN party at their house. So we were going to have to bring all our stuff over- server , computers, etc. In the dream I kept thinking, wouldn't it be easier to do it at OUR house, where all the stuff already is??

I also dreamed that we went to Witchita to help out for my cousin's wedding (which happened last month.) We went around to the back door because the front door was locked, and I distinctly remember that I was in a play during that part. My aunt was there, and we eventually went inside. My cousin had five or more big dogs running around who wanted to be petted. One of them kept trying to hump my leg, so I decided I was done with dogs. There were two big roly poly gray kittens running around. I picked up a kitten to cuddle, and felt that he had burrs in his fur. I thought that I should brush him before the tangles get too bad- and that's all I remember.

In terms of politics, I have this picture:

Hee hee!

1 comment:

Tom Cavnar said...

Fracking awesome!

Yeah for the Democrat kitty legislature!

Yay for no more Rumsfeld!