Today I covered 2 windows in plastic. In order to do one of them, I spent about 20 minutes with a razor scraper trying to get some of the paint build up off. Since some genius several coats ago put the world's thickest coat of paint on, it's practically impossible to get some of the windows all the way shut and latched. Stupid windows, but at least they have storms.
I had to go out for a production meeting around 3. I almost didn't go, but it wasn't far, and it wasn't very icy yet. When I got home Donald was there, having been sent home early due to weather. I just spent much of the evening dozing on the couch, and all was well.
I wonder if I can find a way to just stay indoors until the ice goes away.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment