Donald helped me put up x-mas lights yesterday evening. The LED lights are fantastic. The colors are much more intense than regular lights. Now I'm compelled to get more of them, and have colorful glowing stuff all over. :D They look kind of like these <----- but they have purple!
Monday, November 27, 2006
mission complete
I finished the worlds's longest RCT2 scenario yesterday. It goes by the name of Extreme Heights, and your goal is to get 4500 guests (without letting your rating go below 700!) You have unlimited money, but no control over research or marketing, and the land is all mountain-y. I did a LOT of terrain flattening. Keeping the guests happy was no problem. They wanted many bathrooms, and roller coasters with excitement ratings of 9. The problem is that after 10+ in game years, the rides break down all the damn time. Even though I would simply demolish and rebuild- Even though I would assign a mechanic a path only big enough to cover one ride- it was a pain. The other problem was keeping up with traffic. By the end, I literally had 4 of the same ride, they still loved it, and I had to draw paths like a fiend to stave off cries of "it's too crowded here!" The worst part is that I kinda want to do it again to see if I could do it better. :(
Donald helped me put up x-mas lights yesterday evening. The LED lights are fantastic. The colors are much more intense than regular lights. Now I'm compelled to get more of them, and have colorful glowing stuff all over. :D They look kind of like these <----- but they have purple!
Donald helped me put up x-mas lights yesterday evening. The LED lights are fantastic. The colors are much more intense than regular lights. Now I'm compelled to get more of them, and have colorful glowing stuff all over. :D They look kind of like these <----- but they have purple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Roller Coaster Tycoon rules. It is like crack. You have to keep going back. Inadvertant rhyming.
Post a Comment