Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Today I love

Bron-Y-Aur Stomp by Led Zeppelin. It's been stuck in my head for a couple of days. I opened up iTunes to play it, and discovered that I didn't have it. So I dug out my CD wallet, and ripped it. Listen to a clip here: scroll down to disc 2, track 5. What a great thing, that every couple of years I can discover a song I love on an album I've had for 10 years.

I discovered another great thing in iTunes. You can put a volume setting on each song. Why would you do that? Well, if your CD is 10 years old and you have to turn up the volume every time it comes on, you can set it to 130% volume to balance with your other tracks. Just right click on the song, Get Info, Options. So handy.

No comments: