Thursday, February 21, 2008

movie roundup

Donald and I watched the third Resident Evil movie tonight. I say it's better than the second, but not as good as the first. Milla Jovovich entertains, and zombies eat people. You know the drill.

I saw Atonement a couple weeks ago, and thought it was excellent. Not my usual sort of movie, but some folks invited me along. This is one of the few times I've seen a best picture nominee before the Oscars.

More Netflix fun included Brick last week. We both really enjoyed it. It's described as an unconventional film noir set in high school. It was certainly something different.

Next in our queue: The Last Kiss, with the Braff. (who Donald loves in a non-gay way.)

2 comments:

Heather K said...

I loved Brick! It was great. Tell me if you enjoy it.

Heather K said...

I apparently can't read--for some reason I thought that on was one you were about to see. I don't know?

It was definitely something different and yet really good.