Saturday we slept in kinda. Once we eventually hauled ourselves out of bed, Donald did the dishes and I tidied up, so the apartment is clean again. Then we goofed around and played video games until people showed up for the 4:30 movie.
It wasn't AWFUL. It just wasn't any good, really. For so many reasons. I don't even feel like complaining about it. Sigh.
But a good time was had by all, it was nice to see friends. Then we went to dinner at a nice Chinese place. (Don't some of you forget you owe Donald $20.) (Not you, Jim,) It was a bit expensive, but we got appetizers and had leftovers. We had fun with chopsticks. Then we went back home, and played some good old monkeyball. When everybody left, I slept on the couch for a couple hours and Donald played Kotor. Then he woke me up around midnight, and I went to bed. Why was I so damn tired yesterday?
Today's plans include: Going to the grocery store, Doing some laundry, and Picking up another Lemony Snicket book at the library.
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment