Finished hanging lights yesterday. That took until 2ish, then I went home and had a snack and read a bit. I made frozen lasagnas for dinner. Stouffers makes a very decent one, but it takes about an hour in the oven. That's okay, it takes that much time for Donald to get home. We watched a Firefly while we ate, War Stories to be precise. Then I went across the street to play cards with my grandparents and get a few opinions on the cover letter. My dad asked if I ever got an electronic portfolio made, and I said no. But then it occured to me that I could just plop some pictures on a CD and send that. So I did that when I got home.
For the portfolio pictures CD, I resized them so whoever opens them won't have to zoom out a lot. I wrote a cover letter and printed a resume. Today I'm going to go buy envelopes big enough for the cd, and then I'll mail it. I'm sending this stuff to the Lookingglass Theatre Company. http://www.lookingglasstheatre.org/index.html THey are the people responsible for the very cool production of Metamorphoses last year at the Rep. Maybe I can do a residency there.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
In the words of Vince Vaughn's character Trent, from Swingers, "I'm telling you you're money. You're so fuckin' money."
that show was good
Post a Comment