In a burst of productivity, I ran errands today and Got Shit Done. Sort of. First I went to the library, then to Osco. They didn't have the envelopes I wanted so I went to the Post Office, where I learned that one CD, one 6x9 envelope, and 4 sheets of paper will cost me $.83 to mail. Then I went to Office Depot to get 6x9 envelopes, ans successfully resisted buying other Crap I Don't Need. Then I went to the Utrecht art supply store.
I was planning to put three regular stamps on the envelope, but my mom (naturally) had a small collection of random old stamps that she got somewhere because she thought Lucy might like to have a stamp collection. Lucy did not, so now there are random stamps, which are actually pretty cool. So I have two .37 stamps, one .04 "Seattle World's Fair 1962" stamp, and one .05 "food for peace" stamp. My envelope is now very pretty, actually.
Tonight Donald and I walked to Subway for dinner, then back to play cards with my grandparents. That made the grandparents very happy.
Tomorrow: go paint in the shop for a bit, and pack for the trip.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment