Last night Robyn and Mike came over to join Donald and me in getting coffee. We started with eating Kin Lin, always good, and then moved over to have coffee. Luckily Pissy Coffee Woman wasn't there, so we didn't get any shit for being inside Muddy's with leftover Chinese food. A couple of years ago, PCW actually gave me the choice of throwing away my leftovers or leaving. Now that's customer service. Anyway, we enjoyed our coffee beverages, except for Robyn who had her usual hot chocolate. Then we came back home and played a game of Clue. I thought I was going to win, but I had one thing wrong and Mike beat me to it. Good fun.
Anna is warming my lap as usual. Sometimes she purrs so loud that she seems to choke a little and then has to gulp a few times. I think she might have some respiratory issues.
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yes, yes well played old chap
Well, how could any of us hope to beat Frau Plum?
Post a Comment