Good times were had this New Years. We had a total of 12 people in the house, and 3 video game systems running on one TV and 2 projectors. We played the hell out of Mario Kart. :) There was much food and many drinks. Nobody threw up (I think), and all was well. I was concerned that I hadn't gathered enough things to eat, but everybody brought plenty, and we had good variety too.
Yesterday was nice and relaxing. It started out with Sam making us breakfast. Eventually, the Sedalia group headed home, and the rest of us decided to go get some lunch. At about 4. We got some food then went to the coffeehouse, which was thankfully open. Sitting in a warm coffee-scented place playing cards was just what we needed. The card game took rather too long, just like last time we played it 5 player. Joe won, the smug bastard. Then they went home, and Donald and I cleaned a bit more, then finished off the day watching some of Scrubs season 2. Good day.
Last night I dreamed a story. A kid found some high-tech cloth that, well, worked like an invisibility cloak; and a high-tech backpack that, well, worked like the anti-grav boots in UT. Then he went on a reign of mischief, eventually got caught, and everything went back to normal. There was no moral of the story but I was entertained! I slept very well last night. Lately my neck has been bothering me, so I've got to appreciate a good sleep.
And now, back to the real world. Today I'm a-gonna work on my plot more, get the rent dropped off, give Sam a tour of the theater, and have a production meeting. Putting the furniture back might also be in the picture.
Monday, January 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment