Tuesday, January 03, 2006

We haven't put the furniture back yet. Instead, we've watched 2/3 of Scrubs season 2 fighting for space on the orange pillow. I'm kind of enjoying it not being the same, but I'm ready to be back on my couch. We've thought about moving the room around, but we can't find another good place to put the TV, and it's waaay too heavy for experimenting.

I think we gave Sam a good tour. As Donald pointed out I kept showing him lighting stuff, but hey, you go with what you know. Now that he's seen the space, he can have a good picture in his head when/if he talks to faculty.

I'm off to the first rehearsal of The Trial today. Meet and greet, talk a little bit about your design, etc. I may or may not stick around for the read through. Light plot is almost ready for deployment. Bah, school.

2 comments:

Mike said...

have you taken back your ill-gotten projector yet

Margaret said...

Er, no. I will... soon...