I was thinking today that I really miss art. In general, and doing artsy stuff myself. I really enjoyed my art classes at CMSU, and life drawing here. I don't get to do that stuff any more. I also really enjoyed walikng through the art buliding at CMSU, looking at the stuff up in the hallways from classes, and looking in the gallery. Just miss it.
In what-I did-all-week news, Tuesday I went to a light focus. We got done at a very decent time. I got home and sat in front of my computer for a bit, looking at news about Oblivion, which came out Monday. I'd preordered 2 copies for us from Amazon, but they hadn't shipped and the anticipated ship date wasn't until next week sometime. Screw this, I thought. I called the EB on the Plaza to see if they had any copies. They did, so I asked them to hold them for me. Then I cancelled the Amazon order, and went to buy my damn game. Donald was at his grandma's, working on her computer again. When I got back with my game, I had to eat dinner and go to another damn preview. When I got home from the preview, Donald had installed our shiny new game. We played for a bit, then watched our Scrubs tape. (Mike, we have this week and last week for you.) We're getting accustomed to the new game. There are a lot of different things that we don't like, but we'll get used to it. It's pretty sweet, generally.
Wednesday, I hoped to play Oblivion all day. Instead, Donald and I went to his other grandma's to have lunch and work on her computer. We got home in time for me to eat and go to a work call for the opera. I got done with that, and happily played my shiny new game for about 4 hours. That's really no time at all for this game. During that work call I found out that apparently I'm the board op for the opera. I had entirely forgotten that. So I'm looking forward to playing my new damn game, but no, I'm stuck pushing buttons in the dark all day through Saturday, when I'll hand the job off to someone else. Sigh.
Today, I went to pick up a cap and gown and hood, because holy shit I'm graduating in a month or so. It turns out they gave me the wrong color so I have to go back tomorrow. Bah. Now I'm going to play that game. :)
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment