Saturday, March 04, 2006

My involvement in Lost Highway wrapped up nicely. I also finally found out I will be going to Dallas for a week at the beginning of April. That's a good and bad thing, because a lot is going on here at that time that I'll miss. On the good side, I get to travel again on the Rep's dollar, and it's to another new place. Then again, it's in Texas, and it'll probably by hot in April. Well, it's only a week anyway. I was in Tucson for much much longer, but in Dallas the LD is only staying until after the first preview. The hotel is said to be not within walking distance, so I'll ride around with the LD, and leave the same time he does. All told, I'll be gone for 9 days, and 2 of them are travel. I'm very glad for it to be shorter, once the show goes into previews my usefulness is pretty much done.

We did more wedding stuff this week. I worked on the invitations, we met with the photographer and florist. Donald has had several phone interviews and is getting prepared for an on site interview next week. I'll leave that to him to post about on his OWN DAMN BLOG.

Robyn and Mike came over last night. It felt like we hadn't hung out in forever because I was working last weekend. I think we're all pretty satisfied with our lack of motivation. We've come to terms with the fact that we like getting together, doing nothing, and drinking coffee. Now I know we'd love to expand our ranks, so if you'd like to join us send a resume and SASE with an essay on how you just can't bring youself to actually DO anything. Applications will be reviewed, and you will be contacted if we're interested.

No comments: