Today turned out busier than I thought it would. I got up at my usual lazy ass time of about 10, (for this I blame Donald) and eventually got cleaned up and dressed by noonish. Donald left for his job interview about 12:30, and I'd settled in to waste a few hours playing Morrowind when my phone rang. It's Victor, and he wants me to come up to the theater because Dan Parks is there with his portfolio taking a tour.
So I went, and looked, and then, joined by Rocco, we kind of puttered around looking at stuff in the PAC until it was time to go to Grant and do a bit of work there. That took until 5:30, when I went home and met up with Donald to go to 75th Street Brewery for our dance critique. I had half a tasty cheeseburger. I think Dan enjoyed his tour. This place isn't top of his list, (a good thing) but he wanted to check it out because it's close to home. (I know the feeling.) He doesn't actually graduate until December, so the earliest he'd be starting would be next fall. He has plenty of time to visit schools and make up his mind.
When we got home, my mom wanted to talk about wedding stuff so I went over there for a bit. When I got back, Donald was asleep on the couch, not to be moved. So I left him, and went back to the Morrowind. He got up maybe an hour ago, and now we're going to bed.
Thus, my boring life. :)
I'd like to take a moment to mention that I love my bed. It's so soft and pleasant. If my bed was less comfy, I might feel more inclined to get up earlier.
Tomorrow I plan to print off wedding invitations.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment