I dreamed I was working in a theater, again. I looked up on stage and they had a bunch of side pipes running upstage downstage in the wings, and they were packed with ianeros. (Cyc lights) Usually, you use them in a single row to light the cyc. Here, there were probably 40 of them, just packed in up there, and some were somehow up on end. I recall asking someone if those lamps burned out faster, because I was told that they aren't designed to go up on end, it makes the lamp filaments burn out. They said no, but they were a pain to hang that way. I said it's much easier if two people do it. As usual, I was trying to find my way around the place, and I was trying to go from backstage to out in the house. I saw a way I thought I could go, but as I walked toward it the ceiling got lower and lower and the part I thought I could go through was only 8" tall. I turned around and found another way, but then I had to crawl over the light board and sound board operators, because they were both crammed in the SR aisle right by the orchestra pit.
Back in reality, I'm still getting through the portfolio. Friday night I was up until 4am working on it, just because I was on a roll and not feeling sleepy. Yesterday I was going to print resumes, but the computer at Kinko's didn't want to see the file on the CD, so I'll have to go back. I also bought more foam core. Hoo boy, that stuff is expensive. And I now have quite a bit of it.
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holy God, do I wish I could stop dreaming about work. I do it kind of a lot.
Post a Comment