I guess I've really graduated. My diploma came in the mail today. I guess I'll buy a frame for it and put it on the wall. I'm kind of annoyed at it, for some reason.
I bought a skirt at the thrift store, in hopes that I had a top that might go with it. I don't, but the skirt cost me all of two fitty so no big loss there. SOMEBODY's gettin' married so I feel like I oughta wear a skirt to the damn thing... :) I have a top that might be nice, but no skirt to go with it. Almost all my dressy clothes are black, but that's not really appropriate for a summer wedding so more shopping is in store for me.
I got coffee tonight and felt like doing something artsy. (liquid motivation, seriously) I wanted to make a mosaic, but I have no tiles, grout, or anwhere to make one, so I cut up some paper and made one in my sketchbook. It's kinda nifty.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment