Saturday, June 24, 2006
Serenity tonight! (shiny)
Robyn and I went shoppin' yesterday. I tried on many things, and finally found a skirt. Yes, I got a skirt! We also went to a craft store to get scrapbook stuff. I can't believe how damn much scrapbook stuff they have, and how totally overpriced some of it is. I wish the art store in westport hadn't closed. We could get paper there for much less, or at least more of it for our dollar. But overpricing aside, I'm pleased with the doodads I got. I got several different sheets of pretty paper that I'll use strips of to make borders for the pages; and a few stickers and little flower dealies. I'm actually pretty excited about it. I like to get out my x-acto and my rulers and cutting mat and cut stuff. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment