I dreamed that I was in scene design class, and we were supposed to do a rendering. All I had on my table was a copy of someone else's rendering, and class was almost over. To make things worse, I was sitting next to the wall where the original was hanging, and I was thinking that there's no way he wouldn't notice that it was the same thing. I was going to make my own version of the drawing, but after spending a lot of time trying to find a piece of illustration board, I gave up. Then it turned out that the drawing I had was mine after all. I guess I got away with it.
Yesterday I sat in on tech for KCAT, since the LD had to be in another tech that evening. It was an easy job, since in the end I took a half page of notes at best. I also got to watch 5th of July, so now I don't need to go see it. :)
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment